What are SCHOLARSHIPS awarded for?
- To fund further study, training and practical experience for craftsmen and women who want to improve their craft and trade skills.
- Scholarships may not be used for premises or other business set-up costs.
- Scholarships may occasionally be used for acquiring specialist equipment, provided it is part of the whole request.
What are APPRENTICESHIPS awarded for?
- To fund traditional apprenticeships, learning from master craftsman or training in small craft businesses.
- To support employers (master craftsmen or small craft businesses) to take on one or more apprentices.
- To part fund salaries; training costs and/or materials.